TAPP 8.4 inch primary clutch
- Easily-accessible weights and ramps are simple to adjust and tune on the trail
- TAPP clutch can be tuned with opposite amounts of weight for fine adjustment
- Ramps have clicker-style bolts with 6 different positions due to the 4-arm clutch design; opposing ramps can be set in different positions for fine adjustment
- Rollers are available in 3 sizes, allowing for additional tuning
- Compact design for tight spaces with multi-angle curved sheaves for better belt grip and cooler running clutches.
- Extensive venting provides more surface area resulting in cooler running temperatures
- High-tech bushing material withstands extreme heat, extending the life of the clutch
- Centralized mass/low inertia design provides a quicker throttle response
- More Setting & Adjustments Than Any Other Clutch
- Reduced Vibration
- Less Friction & Cooler Running
- Better Performance
- Longer Belt Life
- Simply The Best Clutch On The Market
Note on 998 applications. The TAPP clutch uses the yamaha primary bolt and puller as well as yammie width belt.